Parent Square is a communication tool.
Teachers and principals will use it to communicate with families.
It automatically translates to and from the language you select.
You can log in by a computer, download the app, and/or sign up for text messages.
See this link for Frequently Asked Questions by Parents:
How Parent Square Works:
- Teachers and staff share school-related news on ParentSquare.
- Parents receive, respond and sign up and get automated reminders.
- Everyone has easy access to all interactions in one place.
- Smart Alerts! Get school-wide announcements at your fingertips.
- One tap participation for volunteering, conferences, RSVPs, payments, permission slips & more.
- Two Way Communication - Send and receive real-time messages with teachers and administrators.
Download the ParentSquare App today! Stay involved with your child's learning and activities at school. From anywhere.